Mikhail V. Chukichev
Associate Professor (b. 1926)
Graduated from Moscow State University (1950). Ph.D. in Physics (1964)
Cathodoluminescence of semiconductors, physics of defects and of radiation
effects in semiconductors.
Phone: (495) 939-2996
- V.S. Vavilov, R.R. Rezvanov and M.V. Chukichev. Cathodoluminescence of
CdTe:Fe. Semiconductors 28, 522 (1994).
- M.V. Chukichev, G.D. Jakovlev, S.L. Mokrousov, A.S. Sigov and V.S.
Vavilov. Cathodoluminescence spectroscopy of diamond films and ceramics.
Diam. Relat. Mater. 3, 147 (1994).
- B.R. Vardanyan, R.R. Rezvanov, M.V. Chukichev and A.E. Yunovich.
Luminescence of GaAs/AlxGa1-xAs multiple quantum wells
in structures for IR detectors. Semiconductors 28, 155 (1994).
- S.V. Titkov, A.I. Ivanov, A.S. Marfunin, L.V. Bershov, V.M. Kulakov and
M.V. Chukichev. Radiation origin of green color of natural diamonds.
Dokl. Akad. Nauk 335, 498 (1994) (in Russian).
- V.S. Vavilov, R.R. Rezvanov, and M.V. Chukichev. Cathodoluminescence
of Zn1-xMnxSe-Ni. Inorganic Materials, 31,
- M.V. Chukichev, Ya.I. Alivov. Polycrystalline ZnO films and quantum
confinement effects in them. Physics of Low Dimensional Structures,
3/4, 37 (2002).
Physics of Semiconductors division